Current and Upcoming Exhibitions + Appearances
“When They Feast, We Eat.” artwork in the group show “Feast” at ArtsWorcester, an exhibit produced in collaboration between ArtsWorcester and the Fitchburg Art Museum; show runs March 14-April 21, 2024 at ArtsWorcester, located at 44 Portland Street in Worcester, MA; public reception Friday, March 15 from 6-9 pm
Save the Date
Saturday, March 16: a special collaboration between artists and the musicians of Calliope. Musical performance and artist talks in Boston. Details to come.
Sunday, April 21: panelist with the Women’s Caucus for Art, Massachusetts chapter. Public talk and workshop in Fitchburg. Free to the public. Details to come.
Subscribe to my newsletter for information about these events as details are finalized.
Welcome to my little corner of the world.
I am Alana. I’m an intuitive artist, a poet, an intersectional activist, and a facilitator of creative experiences.
And I am so happy to have you here.
I’m dreaming up all sorts of beautiful ways for us to connect to one another in liberation, joy, and creativity, as I tend to the muse that lives in me.
This website, as all creative things tend to be, is a work in progress. Just as in real life, I am practicing showing up… imperfect, incomplete, in process, undone… and here anyway.
As I engage in the process of building out a shop and space for us to commune ever more deeply, I thank you for your patience and your love, and I warmly invite you into relationship via the portals that currently exist:
- Stay in touch… sign up for News and the Muse for stories and info about exhibits, workshops, and all other creative endeavours. (Psst: I’ll be announcing some very cool Patreon initiatives soon, so sign up there to be the first to know!)
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @alanaofloveandlight … and be sure to comment or send me a message so we can chat there!
- Reach out via the ‘Work With Me‘ tab (it’s okay if you want to simply say hello!).
- I’m working on an online shop to make it easy to buy the artwork you want (currently I sell through exhibits or direct inquiry). In the meantime, if you’ve seen finished artwork that you’d like to purchase or if you are interested commissioning work, send an email to email@example.com or send me a Direct Message via Instagram. I do not sell NFTs.
- If you’ve taken a workshop from me, or seen my art, writing, or artist talks in person, I would so appreciate it if you would send me feedback to share on a testimonials page. Reading what others have to say is the next best thing to word-of-mouth!
with so much love,
visual artist madly in love w/ nature, poetry, creative process, collaboration, cocreation